Dr. Lorie G Fleck – urologist
Urology is a field that is constantly changing because of the continual development of prostate cancer, and improved medications that hit the pharmaceutical marketplace. This is usually done to assist patients in their urological issues. If you are dealing with any type of urological issues, Dr. Lorie G Fleck is an experienced urologist that has the most current knowledge in this field of medicine to adequately assist you. Dr. Lorie’s area of expertise includes embracing innovative techniques that will enhance her knowledge, so she can better assist her patients. Part of the reason is to find techniques that require minimal invasive treatment. I have been working in oSFA for more than 2 years.
Men or women who have urological conditions need a professional, experienced and expert doctor to deal with. Dr. Lorie Fleck will provide the perfect solution. He has unlimited access to potential treatment methods and will patiently discuss the various options with each patient. You can feel confident speaking with Dr. Lorie.
Urological difficulties for women can severely affect lifestyle and body image. Dr. Lorie G Fleck is a forward-looking, experienced physician in the field of female urology. She will carefully evaluate you, run tests as indicated for your condition and give you the diagnosis for your case. Then he will discuss treatment options with you.
You will find Dr. Lorie to be friendly, kind and a good listener for your problems.
Dr. Laurie graduated from Georgia Medical College. She has been working in the specialty of female and male urology for over 20 years.
She is a member of the American Association of Surgeons and the Council of Urology. Has a certified medical license.
Dr. Fleck provides medical services at 101 Alabama Memorial Hospital.
She attended many national, international and zonal conferences & seminars, presented various papers on Urology at the national level and are in the process of publishing.
Her career plans are to specialize and perfect the art of laparoscopy to establish minimally invasive surgical methodologies in adults.
Dr. Fleck is certified by the American Board of Urology. She specializes in diseases of the genital and urinary tracts and has been serving the Alabama state for more than 20 years. Prostate health is very important in avoiding urinary discomfort. Dr. Fleck will educate you on the symptoms and how to maintain your prostate health.
Areas of specialty related to treatment methods Include:
– Early detection and treatment of prostate cancer
– Cancer surgery
– ESWL (non-surgical) treatment of urinary stones
– Female urology
– Laser surgery (using state-of-the-art equipment)
– Non-scalpel vasectomy
– Radioactive seed implantation for prostate cancer
– Urinary incontinence
– Urinary urology
– Urologic oncology
Dr. Fleck also provides treatment for:
– Male infertility
– Male sexual dysfunction
– Non-surgical treatment of enlarged prostate
– Prostate ultrasound
Below is a list of other conditions Dr. Fleck treats. This list, however, is not all-inclusive.
– Evaluation and treatment of recurrent urinary tract infections
– Laser surgery
– Incontinence and voiding dysfunction evaluation and management
– Stone disease diagnosis and treatment, lithography
– Minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic, endourologic, etc)
– Evaluation of hematuria (blood in the urine)
– Urinary diversion
– Reconstructive urology
– Treatment for all types of urological cancers, often in conjunction with oncologists.
– Laser therapy for genital lesions
– Female urology
Evaluation and treatment of female urinary control problems (We offer cutting-edge sling procedures)
All aspects of urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
– Vaginal/pelvic organ prolapse
– Vesicovaginal fistula
– Urodynamics specially designed for female control problems
– Sexual counseling
– Interstitial cystitis
– Urethral syndrome and urethral diverticula
– Recurrent urinary tract infections
– Vesicoureteral reflux
– Hypospadias and other male genital problems
– Labial fusion and other female genital problems
– Undescended testicles
– Prenatal hydronephrosis and other fetal urological problems
– Kidney obstructions such as ureteropelvic junction obstruction (UPJO)
Urology for Men
– Male bladder control problems
– Evaluation of elevated PSA
– Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)
– Erectile dysfunction /Impotence
– Peyronie’s disease
– Prostatitis and male pelvic pain syndrome
– Male-specific urodynamic testing
– Urologic oncology
Dr. Lori receives thousands of patients every year, restores health and saves lives every day. This is a doctor with a high level of professionalism and a huge share of humanity, according to the reviews of people treated at her. In 2013 and 2018, she received the Patients’ Choice Award.
Dr. Lorie Fleck has been practicing urology for more than 20 years and uses a straightforward, cutting-edge approach to issues affecting your health. She is a dedicated and compassionate doctor who wants you and your children to enjoy a long healthy life.
Lorie Fleck is pioneered many of the minimally invasive procedures used in our practice and worldwide today. Today she uses his vast experience to treat men and women.
It would be difficult to find a more compassionate and dedicated urologist. When asked early in her career why she chose medicine as her life’s work, she said, “I always wanted to help people.” That statement sets the stage for her practice.